VANSICHEN LINEAR KK-MODULES
The Vansichen linear KK-modules consist of a steel profile with two HIWIN linear guideways.
THERE ARE 3 DRIVE TYPES
- KK-HD: Rotating ballscrew with leading nut from HIWIN.
- KK-RP: Rack and pinoin from ATLANTA.
- KK-BD: HTD toothed belt.
As required. Maximum part length is 12000 mm. Connecting multiple parts is possible.
The maximum length for the KK-HD is limited to 6000 mm.
In the standard version is the carriage supported with 4 runner blocks. For longer carriages the number of runner blocks can be increased.
- Guideways with a greasenipple on the runner blocks.
- Ballscrew with a greasenipple on the leading nut.
- Rack and pinion with a toothed felt gear.
- Toothed belt is maintenance free.
OTHER POSSIBILITIES (ON REQUEST)
- High precision ballscrew.
- Ballsscrew protected with a bellow.
- Reinforced bearings for higher axial loads.
- Adapter and coupling for motor/gearbox.
- High precision racks and pinions.
- Other types of racks and pinions allow different forces.
- Adapter and coupling for motor.
- Adapter and coupling for gearbox.
- Special belts for special environments.