WINKEL COMBINED BEARINGS
Winkel combined bearings offer an economical solution for vertical and horizontal movements in handling machines and lift systems. They are mainly used for heavy loads such as pallet lifting systems.
- Winkel combined bearings can take radial and axial loads.
- The guiding profiles consist of thick-walled steel 52.3 Nb and are weldable, with a length of 12m.
- For speeds above 0,8m/sec please contact us.
- Profiles can be cut to length, sandblasted and if necessary finished according to the customers design.
- The AP adapter plates provide both easy assembly and adjustability for the Winkel bearings.
- For applications in polluted environments we recommend the use of Winkel bearings with Oilamid insert.
- Polyamide Winkel bearings are suitable for high speeds, up to 5m/s.
- The most commonly used Winkel Bearings are in stock in Belgium.